For even the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve...
The church does not exist without the love, devotion, and hard work put in by ordinary people serving an extraordinary God. Here are some of the ways that you can help your church and community.
Are you someone who loves greet people as they walk through the door? Chat people up when they call you? Send oddly friendly emails just because the world needs more joy? Then you are the perfect person to volunteer at our hospitality desk during the week. You get to hang out with the staff, meet new people, and help everyone feel welcome.
- Full Day Volunteer 9am-4pm M-Th
- Half Day Volunteer 9am-4pm M-Th
First Impressions Team
Every Sunday we need people to greet and usher people into the worshipping community at DSPC. If you would like to help us create the most welcoming and inviting church we can possibly be, come join us on the first impressions team.
- Sunday morning greeters to help with registration and welcome
Are you a musician who wants to use your gifts and talents to serve the church by leading God's people in praise and worship? Our worship team is committed to leading God's people into the presence of God every Sunday through music and we are always looking for people to join the team.
- Acoustic Guitarist
- Drum and Percussion Players
- Electric Guitarist
- Worship Leader for DSPC Youth programs
- Worship Leader for DSPC Kids
A/V Tech Team
Technology plays a huge role at DSPC. We are committed to using every tool that exists to build up our church and our community. If you love all things technical and want to channel your passion to serve the church, we would love to have you on board. No prior experience is required, our A/V will train anyone who wants to be a part of the team.
- Video Broadcast Volunteers
- Audio Broadcast Volunteers
- Front of House Mixing Volunteers
- Presentation Software Volunteers
- Social Media Influencer
Youth Ministry Team
If you are interested in joining the coolest squad at DSPC look no further! We are hoping to get 2 volunteers in 2021 for our middle school youth nights. We really need these positions filled soon because our middle school youth night continues to grow! With these two volunteer positions, we are hoping to develop strong small groups that will really help our middle schoolers grow closer together and help them in their walk with Christ. If you are interested in being a volunteer/small group leader please let me know! If you feel like you don't have enough experience or don't know how to lead a small group, that is ok! We have training and will make sure you feel comfortable before we give you a small group.
- 2 volunteers that can help lead small groups at Middle School Youth on Wednesday Nights
Children's Ministry Team
Children have always been such an important part of DSPC! Our Children's ministry serves newborns up to 5th grade with age appropriate curriculum and activities . I would love to partner with you to build relationships with our children and ensure Sunday mornings are a wonderful, safe, happy, and fun experience for all of our kiddos to learn how much they are loved by God.
- Tweens room (4th and 5th grade)
- Clubhouse (1st-3rd grade)
- Nursery substitutes (0-5 years)
Adult Ministry Team
Fully formed disciples of Christ is the heart of the church. We are always needing people to help lead our adult discipleship program with self-giving love and genuine care for others. If you have a deep love and appreciation for relationships, the word of God, and transformed lives for Christ, come serve with us!
- Lenten Small Group Leaders
Congregational Care Team
In a congregation of our size, there are always people in need of a helping hand. If you like to make a tangible difference in people lives by being the hands and feet of Christ, you belong on the congregational care team!
- Meal Team (Preparing and Delivering meals to families in need)
- Prayer Partners (Praying with and for people)
- Serve Team (Helping people in a variety of ways, from picking up groceries to changing light bulbs)
Facilities and Maintenance
Some of the most import ways to serve are often overlooked or never seen at all. We have a dedicated team that takes care of our facility and grounds by performing basic maintenance and keeping our facility clean. If you would like to volunteer your time in a way that is often behind the scenes, this is the team for you!
- Facility cleaning crew
- Grounds maintenance
- Facility repair and maintenance
Other stuff that doesn't have a team...
- Subscribe to our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCho6FJ9PH3j4sSbS6pGIQXw)
- Follow us on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dspres)
- Sign Up for DSPC's Amazon Smile account, that way every time you shop on Amazon you're supporting the mission of DSPC!